When I begin my presentation, I always ask my audience if they’ve heard of spice? Many hands usually go up. I tell them to keep their hands raised, and ask if they know what chemicals are used to make spice? All hands usually go down at this point—after only one question. There is a BIG difference between, “I’ve heard of spice.” and “I KNOW about spice.”
How can we stop something we don’t KNOW? If we want to defeat an enemy, then we must KNOW our enemy. Spice…is that enemy. Our presentation educates particpants to KNOW the following about Spice:
- How is it made?
- What kind of equipment is used?
- Under what conditions is it made?
- Why does it continue to be legal
- Growing years
- Military career
- Direct and indirect contact
- News headlines from across the country